WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Sites Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 287 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can use google sites to engage students so that they can have access to the class information as well as assignments they have missed and upcoming events so that can they can keep up. Students can make their own pages to hand work in at any time

Serena Jefferson
    Participant

Google Sites is a great tool to update parents and students about upcoming events or assignments. Students can keep track of their work by sharing writing and art projects with their peers. Teachers can create surveys and include images in their assignments.

Janet Tak Yee Lui
    Participant

Google site is a nice platform to keep parents informed on news and assignments that is taking place in the classroom. It works just the same as google classroom, meanwhile this can be somewhat used with the parents.

Andrew Kapela
    Participant

Sites can be used as a class database where all learning materials from class can be posted such as worksheets, video links, classroom powerpoint.Students can access this both in school or remotely.

Edward Abdenour
    Participant

It a great resource for students for support.

Fortune Ash
    Participant

Google sites is a great way for students and their families to keep track of information. Students can feature their art work and journal writing as well.

CARLOS RICHARDS
    Participant

I could use this tool to organize the pacing of my units and include links for my students to use when working independently.

Olivia Treubig
    Participant

They can be used for a site containing information for students, such as surveys, links, and calendars.

Penny Pombrio
    Participant

It’s a great way to keep teacher, student and parents all connected and on the same page.

Naviera Charlton
    Participant

Google Sites allows teachers to share information to families and students in one commonplace. Students are able to access the site to keep track of upcoming assignments and any classwork they may have missed.

Christopher Loiodice
    Participant

Google Sites brings everything together for the students. It is a great way for the teacher to create surveys, keep the calendar available at all times. Sites help the student stay up to date with all their work.

Maria Regina Santos
    Participant

Google sites helps us build our own website where we can announce, create surveys or publish work and assignments. It is also an efficient way to communicate and connect with our students and parents.

Alana Hoey
    Participant

Google Sites is a great way to present large amounts of information to students without it getting lost. They can find everything they need in one space.

Beth Marin
    Participant

Google sites is a good way students can access their assignments at home all in one way place. It is also good for students who want to make their own page with assignments that they were assigned.

maris stone
    Participant

Google sites can be used for students to publish writing, artwork or group projects. I would use Google sites to collect and publish a student portfolio of work collected throughout the school year.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 287 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.