WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Slides Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

How can you use Google Slides to engage students in learning or increase your productivity?

rmmcgowan45
    Participant

You can add pictures to google slides to go along with facts, link videos, and other websites as well.

dzhang2
    Participant

I can add pictures, animations, to google slides to go along with facts, and information from other websites

athenasevastos
    Participant

Google slides is another great tool for students. Often students will learn from the slideshow presentation. However once the students leave the classroom they are not able to see the slides anymore. Google slides is able You save the slide and the students can access it from anywhere at anytime. I project students benefiting from this great tool in the future. I can’t wait to use it in my classroom.

coachschlappich
    Participant

Google Slides is another tool to engage the students in learning. Seems to be similar in many ways to Microsoft Power Point, but can be made much more captivating for the students. Pictures, charts, and images can be added to a variety of slide formats.

jdifava
    Participant

I can add charts to Google slides with statistics for students to analyze.

jtufano1012
    Participant

Google slides is way to enhance lessons in the classroom and make the experience more visual for students to watch.

dinben127
    Participant

Goigle slides will help visual learners through pictures they can refer to.

scleva
    Participant

Students can present data and information in a variety of ways by using charts, tables or diagrams. Having a variety of tools at your disposal will help students deliver information i a way that is meaningful to them.

epalmieri23
    Participant

Using Google slides will lead to increased student engagement by adding animations, videos, diagrams, and links. It will definitely help those that are visual learners.

BKHaddy97
    Participant

Google Slides engages students in a variety of ways, one of them being group presentations. It is a platform accessible to all students and can be worked on collaboratively at any time by all group members. It allows students to present with text and visuals, while decreasing tech issues.

alyssa.cerasulo
    Participant

You can add multiple resources to docs for students to utilize.

osullivan.kaitlin
    Participant

Google slides can provide a visually stimulating way to present information. The slides can also become semi interactive by including links to sites and pictures.

leolatouche
    Participant

I can use Google Slides in my classroom by having the students collaborate on a slides project where each student adds a slide to a class presentation. at the end of the unit the students will have over 25 slides on a specific topic.

mhatswell
    Participant

I can use this to model student presentation assignment and to present notes given through direct instruction.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 345 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.