WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Slides Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can use google slides for guided notes.

Erin Cameron
    Participant

I can use Google slides as an instructional tool to introduce students to new learning topics. It is a great way to organize all the lesson/unit info into one place. I like to add images, videos, step by step instructions and links to other websites. It is also a great tool for students to use when doing independent, or collaborative research projects, or class presentations.

John Vessely
    Participant

Google Slides allows me to walk students through my lesson’s materials step by step, as each slide can be a new piece of information or an activity that students need to listen to or participate in.

Olalla Rinaldi
    Participant

Google slides are great because you are able to create click and drag activities for our students who hav special needs. It makes it so much easier for our students to learn remotely.

David Fisher
    Participant

Students can use Google slides to present their research projects in collaborative ways adding multimedia elements.

Briana Stanton
    Participant

I use google slides throughout my art lessons to show examples, student work, and facts about the artist.

Yelena Khevelev
    Participant

It would be great to have grade distribution for each class. It is also helpful for making presentations for classes to present each class.

meghan sierp
    Participant

By adding photos and links for a fun experience.

Joseph Frusci
    Participant

I can add charts to Google slides with statistics for students to analyze.

Annie Mack
    Participant

Google slides is a great way to present information while using visual representatives such as images and videos to gain a greater understanding of the concept from our students. Google slides can also be used in a group projects where students can collaborate on a given topic.

Marina Galazidis
    Participant

Google Slides integrates with other Google systems so it’s easy to add data and link documents that students can use. Because you can have a little fun with it through animations and inserting images and videos, it’s also a great engagement tool.

Renarda Rusielewicz
    Participant

I can add pictures, animations, links and resources. It’s a great way to introduce a topic or have students take notes.

Lauren Mastandrea
    Participant

you can present materials and provide multiple resources for students. And collaborate with other teachers.

Michelle Martin
    Participant

Google Slides serve as visuals during instruction. You can incorporate tables/diagrams, images, and links, as well as videos. Students can use them for presentations and work with their peers to collaborate.

adam conklin
    Participant

You can use charts, diagrams, pictures and links to engage students. Teachers can also manipulate the slides with the MASTER view of all the slides. Test size, color and font can also be changed.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.