WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Slides Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 378 total)
  • Author
    Participant

By using a friendly design and images to support concepts the information can become more appealing.

Maria Francella
    Participant

Google slides could be used during parent teacher meetings to show families pictures of their children working within the preschool classroom, engaging with the materials and playing with friends. This is incredibly important especially during the pandemic when families aren’t allowed in the school buildings.

Ayodele Legemah
    Participant

Google slides is a great tool for students that allows you to present lessons in a visual way. You can embed videos, graphs, charts and different text elements to engage students.

Jamilee Villamarin
    Participant

I can use Google Slides to engage students in learning by adding multiple resources to docs for students to utilize.

Kimberly Priest
    Participant

You can easily insert pictures videos or type up questions to generate a discussion ; promotes engagement because you can include different discussion generators like pics and videos

Evelyn Goldberg
    Participant

I can show pictures, show animations, videos, and charts that will engage the students learning and keep them motivated.

Kristen Sullivan
    Participant

Google slides provides a platform that allows students to access information in a format that may be easier for them to navigate than just text.

Bryna kletenik
    Participant

Google slides is another great tool for students. Often students will learn from the slideshow presentation. However once the students leave the classroom they are not able to see the slides anymore. Google slides is able You save the slide and the students can access it from anywhere at anytime. I project students benefiting from this great tool in the future. I can’t wait to use it in my classroom.

Grgeory Rocco
    Participant

Students become engaged with the various fonts, slides and transitions that make your lesson come alive for them.

Silkia Melendez
    Participant

It is visual which allows you to add visuals to your lesson and captivate and help students with disabilities or ELLS

Claire DeMarco
    Participant

Students can collaborate on a presentation to relay information in a way that is visually appealing to the eye. Students also have the opportunity to add in additional information (ie. pictures, videos, websites, texts, etc.)

Tyler Buccieri
    Participant

Google Slides is another great tool that can help keep students engaged and inspire them to be creative with learning. When they are not just reciting what they learned, but putting their knowledge into an assignment, like creating a slid project, they take more pride in it and they retain more. Google slides could be used for individual or group projects.

Ryanne Bakota
    Participant

I can use Google Slides to engage students in learning and increase my productivity by adding sounds like music or c=narration to my slide presentation to make it more interesting.

Patricia Ohana
    Participant

I always add pictures, artwork pictures and videos to my slides. It makes for interesting discussion.

Rachel Treshan
    Participant

Students can collaborate on projects using shared Google slides. It’s a visually stimulating activity

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.