WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Slides Q&A Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

How can you use the presenter notes or Q&A feature in Google Slides to engage students in learning or enhance your productivity?

rmmcgowan45
    Participant

With the Presenter notes feature, I can pull up my notes to share with my class while the slides are still on screen in the background.

dzhang2
    Participant

the presenter notes feature enable the presenter to interact with students, pull up notes to share with class while the slide are still on screen in the background

athenasevastos
    Participant

I never knew google had such a great thing like Presenter notes.
    This is another great tour utilize because I am able to virtually connect with the students online. They can hear my voice when they read my captions ( So to speak). Students are able to have guided notes from the teacher in the classroom and outside the classroom. This is amazing that this is even possible.

coachschlappich
    Participant

Presenter notes are a great way to add all the talking points and information you want to cover without cluttering up the slides. The Q & A feature is a great way for students to interact in real time of a presentation. The anonymity option is a nice option for students too.

jdifava
    Participant

Google Slides Q&A is a great way to interact with students during a presentation. Students can ask questions and get them answered immediately during a lecture.

jtufano1012
    Participant

The Q and A option on Google Slides allows students to interact with the presenter in real time to get their questions answered at that moment in order to further develop their learning.

dinben127
    Participant

Students can feel engaged by anonymously asking a question or giving a comment when they might not nornmally participate.

epalmieri23
    Participant

It allows for the teacher to pull up their notes to refer to during the lesson. It also allows for the lesson to be interactive as students can ask questions during the presentation.

scleva
    Participant

Students are able to easily ask questions during a presentation by using the Q&A tool. This can be done anonymously which is great if there are some students who feel uncomfortable participating. This feature will increase engagement as students will feel like they are a part of the presentation, not just being lectured.

BKHaddy97
    Participant

Using the notes provides the written text for students who need to see it besides hearing it. It makes it more accessible to students’ individual needs.

alyssa.cerasulo
    Participant

I can pull up notes at any time to share with the class.

osullivan.kaitlin
    Participant

The presenter is able to share their notes with the students and assessment can be made in real time as students answer the Q&A section as the presentation is going on.

leolatouche
    Participant

Presenter notes allow me as the teacher to highlight specific details/information that doesn’t fit in the slide or that I want to make sure I get across to my students.

mhatswell
    Participant

The presenter window will be very useful as students fill in blanks in notes as we move through them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.