WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Slides Q&A Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I always wondered what the presenter notes were for. this is a great tool for to remind teachers what questions they want to ask during the lesson. I often don’t remember a questions that I wanted to ask. If I use the presenter notes, I am less likely to forget. I can also add some notes in throughout the day after each class and change my lesson.

Miguel Belen
    Participant

The presenter notes are such a great way to start great in depth conversations with students and highlights specific key points you want to get across to students without overwhelming the google slides presentation

Christine Russo
    Participant

Presenter notes allow me to go into further detail with what is on the slide. I can also add is some links for students to enhance their knowledge of the topic at hand. I also use it to add links to where some of the information on the slides were found.

Catherine Cognetta
    Participant

I did not know the Q&A feature even existed and I love it. It is a great way to do an informal assessment or mid-point check-in with students. It is also a good way to keep them on their toes and make sure they are paying attention and following along!

Patrick Snell
    Participant

Presenter notes are very helpful when teaching and sharing Google Slides. The Q&A feature is nice because of the feedback that can be gained.

Ludmila Steinberger
    Participant

The notes are a great way for keeps to stay on task and to communicate lesson with students.

desilva
    Participant

Using the Q&A feature allows the teacher to interact with students in real time.

Despina Stathopoulos
    Participant

I was amazed to find out the google presenter has a way students can have a q and a. This would be useful especially when introducing a new topic where students can show me what they know before we begin. They can then ask questions about what they would like to learn in the future lessons as we begin the topic and I can add that to my future lessons. It will be more interactive this way.

Beverly Sewell-Harris
    Participant

Presenter is a great tool for teacher and students. As a teacher, I can add speaker notes to help me remember all of my key points. I like the timer feature, to gauge my pace. I especially like the fact that students can ask questions during the presentation which gives them an opportunity to stay engaged and to interact and/or start a discussion.

Barbara Kabanellas
    Participant

The Presenter notes and Q & A feature is great way to foster interaction. Students that have questions can use this quick tool to engage with the presenter.

Gyasi Daniel
    Participant

As someone who can be mighty long winded, the Presenter notes can help me put less important but still useful information in the slide while the main points are given the spotlight.

Wagner Brea
    Participant

It is a very helpful for the students in order for them to fill out in the blank spots.

Moises Arvelo
    Participant

The Q&A feature in Google Slides can be useful to allow students to ask questions to a teacher while the educator presents a set of slides. It doesn’t disrupt the flow of the presentation for other students and it alerts the teacher of questions that may reveal misunderstandings or extensions of the students’ thinking.

Kathryn Heneghan
    Participant

You can allow students to ask questions during your presentation. They have the option to ask the question anonymously which is great for more reluctant students. You can display the question and pause your presentation to answer and discuss with the class.

Caitlyn Sanguinito
    Participant

The question and answer feature will be very useful for students to ask any questions during the lesson.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 335 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.