WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Slides Q&A Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google Slides Q&A is a great way to interact with students during a presentation

Taryn Berman
    Participant

The presenter mode will allow me to stay on time with the timer and the before and after preview will remind me what will be coming up in my presentation. The Q and A feature will allow students to ask questions which I can either answer immediately or follow up with at a later time.

Amanda Allen
    Participant

The Q&A feature is a fantastic tool for students to engage with the presenter. If a student formulates a question during any presentation they can easily submit it to the presenter. The presenter can easily access these questions at the end of the presentation and address them as needed. Love that the questions can be displayed as they are answered, as well. This allows all students to engage with the question while it is being answered by the presenter.

Weedaad ORourke
    Participant

The Q&A feature in Google Slides not only engages scholars but allows for “Check for Understanding” moments throughout the lesson. A soft yet realistic approach to Data-driven instruction. This feature supports real-time feedback and expounds student opportunities to access the curriculum.

Nicole Campbell
    Participant

As a health teacher I really like the ask anonymous option. Sometimes students have questions but they do not want to ask in front of the class because they are embarrassed or worried it is a bad question. This is a great tool to get more students to ask questions in class

Nancy Hui
    Participant

The presenters Q&A will allow students to come up with questions, and helps the presenters to keep organize on talking points.

Rose Lee
    Participant

The presenter notes or Q&A feature in Google Slides helps to interact with students while presenting.

Kirsten Anderson
    Participant

The presenter notes allow me to highlight information that will allow students to interact more consciously with the slides.

Laura Baldwin
    Participant

We used this as a presentation run by administration. They had each teacher speak to a slide. They put our names in the speaker notes. It was very helpful to know when we were supposed to speak.

DESHAUNDA WILSON
    Participant

Presenter notes are a great way to add all the talking points and information you want to cover without cluttering up the slides. The Q & A feature is a great way for students to interact in real time of a presentation. The anonymity option is a nice option for students too.

DESHAUNDA WILSON
    Participant

The presenters Q&A will allow students to come up with questions, and helps the presenters to keep organize on talking points.

Ashvin Jaishankar
    Participant

The Q and A feature is very interactive and I feel like it can give students opportunities to answer each other’s questions, plus they can see the written text in addition to hearing it during the presentation.

Sarah Torres-Hernandez
    Participant

Google Slides can engage students by making it possible for students/viewers to interact with a presenter during the presentation via Audience tools where, if it is switched on by the speaker, they can submit questions by name or anonymously.

Crista Joseph
    Participant

You can use the option to assess students during a lesson.

Christine Homolka
    Participant

I could use the presenter notes option on google slides to help remind me of key details I should be teaching my students in class.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 335 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.