WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Slides Q&A Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The presenter notes feature allows to share notes with my students and it allows more teacher student interaction.

Darryl Williams
    Participant

I like this tool because the Q&A feature can really make it feel like a full on presentation where the build in timer lets them know what kind of pace they need and the actual Q&A will give the students time for a response when asked a question.

Marlee Wood
    Participant

I can create notes to remember key information to share with my students.

Heather Slagsvol
    Participant

The Q&A option is an excellent tool for students to use while watching a presentation. The fact that it can be done anonymously gives students the opportunity to ask any questions they may have. This is great for students that are afraid or embarrassed to ask something in front of everyone else. I also like that the question can be presented as a slide for everyone that is viewing to see. This allows the teacher to bring everyone’s focus to the question and to then to answer it for everyone as well.

Teressa Wilkes
    Participant

The presenter notes allows for Teachers to reduce clutter on the screen and ensure that important points are not forgotten. The Q&A feature is pretty dope because it allows & encourages immediate feedback and for collaboration and thoughtful inquiry exchanges between students

Christina Krasnyuk
    Participant

Presenter notes are a great tool for the teacher to stay on task and discuss important details without crowding the individual slides. Q & A recreates the feel of a whole group discussion, or just any type of inquiries that students have in the classroom in real life.

Michael Randazzo
    Participant

Great way to give students who feel uncomfortable contributing to class verbally a way to be an active learner. Also great for virtual learners

Jodie Keating
    Participant

You can use Q&A feature to enhance student experience by allowing and enabling students to communicate without disrupting the class too much. We as instructors can also optimize using notes on the bottom bar to condense extra information there and not clutter the slides themselves.

Leah Comparetto
    Participant

The Google Slides Q&A allows for students to interact with a lesson by posing questions on certain slides. This would be great for remote learning so that it doesn’t disrupt the lesson and so that students that have questions can get their answers during the presentation. I also like how the presenter can take notes at the bottom of the slides to make sure they touch upon specific parts of the lesson that they don’t want to forget.

Stephanie Contreras
    Participant

I really like the idea of asking questions while the presenter is sharing the presentation without making a new slide. That way you can see who is engaged in the lesson and also see if there are any misconceptions that need to be addressed.

ELISA GIULIANI
    Participant

I never used the presenter notes but feel it could help me remember what I needed to say if there is an interruption. The Q & A I might leave out especially since I teach 3rd grade and always stop and ask questions along the way.

Hope Barter
    Participant

You can use the Presenter Notes to share more contextual information with co-teachers, paraprofessionals, or even with students who may have been absent. Q&A features encourage more live engagement and interaction during a lecture.

Richard Brown iv
    Participant

Cool! I never knew you could share the presenter notes and have a live Q&A going during the presentation. Super useful :)

Hong Chung
    Participant

This is among features that I did not know. This Q&A feature with slides presentation make the platform to bilateral from conventional unilateral presentation. Allowing to Q&A will encourage students’ attention and motivation to learn.

Tayaba Khattak
    Participant

It helps to interact with students, show them the notes while still presenting the slides.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 335 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.