WorkshopsExpress Forums YouTube Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Students enjoy watching the videos, they are a great support for lessons. Students can watch again if they forget or do to understand.

Tanja Koltovska
    Participant

I can use YouTube to engage students in learning b selecting reputable and reliable video sources from YouTube to create a playlist that my students can watch to supplement my instruction.

Serena Jefferson
    Participant

You Tube engages students by helping students gain a better understanding of topics taught in class. Students can create videos of their own and share them with their peers. As a teacher I can create a playlist to share with my students.

harris kunofsky
    Participant

YouTube is an excellent way to engage student learning. YouTube has a tremendous amount of creative in educational content. The fact that is a Google product it is integrated with Google Classroom. By creating personal playlists you can target and use specific content you want to share with students.

Edward Abdenour
    Participant

Youtube videos can be used in the classroom as an engagement tool.

Andrew Kapela
    Participant

you can assign video playlists around topics you are covering to further enhance their understanding of the topics being covered.

Fortune Ash
    Participant

You can engage students with different videos from channels you suscribed to, and have students solidify their learning by making their own videos and uploading them to your playlist.

CARLOS RICHARDS
    Participant

I can select videos that are aligned with my lessons and share them with my students.

Olivia Treubig
    Participant

Videos are great at helping students learn new things in an engaging way. On youtube, you can save playlists to show students

Beth Marin
    Participant

YouTube is a great way to motivate students because they love watching videos so it keeps their attention. In addition, lots of students are visual learners so this will help those students understand the lesson better.

Alana Hoey
    Participant

YouTube is a great way to present background information and build students’ knowledge before a unit of study.

Penny Pombrio
    Participant

Students are comfortable with YouTube and are engaged with its use. This is something they are comfortable using.

Maria Regina Santos
    Participant

Through YouTube, students are able to learn topics by watching (especially the visual and auditory learners). They can do hands on exercises or follow the videos for hands on activities like science experiments and gym exercises.

Christopher Loiodice
    Participant

YouTune allows students to see videos from multiple view points. The videos can be very engaging, and informative.

maris stone
    Participant

You tube is a great source to enhance learning in the classroom, assist with homework, or virtual learning. For example a math assignment a student is struggling can be explained in a youtube video. A history lesson can come alive by watching a video relevant to the time period. It is a technology platform students are already familiar with.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.