WorkshopsExpress Forums YouTube Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can create a video playlist for students to access for clarification of artmaking techniques. Youtube is also a site that students will be familiar with so it is relevant to them

Olalla Rinaldi
    Participant

Sometimes having students watch a video is a nice break for them but at he same time they are still learning.

Briana Stanton
    Participant

I use YouTube to share videos about artists and art styles

David Fisher
    Participant

Students are very familiar with Youtube as a resource for video and audio content. As a teacher, I can create a specific playlist of video content for them to engage with on a particular topic.

meghan sierp
    Participant

Students can watch school friendly videos and gain knowledge on topics.

Yelena Khevelev
    Participant

Students get very excited to watch videos. It doesn’t matter what it is or if they watch hours of TV at home. Watching a video in class is the most exciting and engaging thing to them.

Renarda Rusielewicz
    Participant

You tube has an array of videos to cover every topic you might be teaching. With videos students can learn visually.it can motivate students as opposed to reading from text book at lectures.

Marina Galazidis
    Participant

You can curate a list of videos that are from reputable sources and organize them by topic. This is a great way to add another modality to lessons for increased access by all learners.

Angela Domenech
    Participant

It is a great way to share information from a platform most children are familiar with. It can be a great resource to find videos that are motivating.

Barbara Kabanellas
    Participant

YouTube is a great resource to supplement instruction. It increases student engagement and children are immediately drawn to the videos.

Erin Cameron
    Participant

I can use videos to enhance student learning. I and my students can create our own videos that can be shared and uploaded to other learning platforms. Playlist are a great way to organize my YouTube library and share groups of videos with students.

Keri Gaft
    Participant

The Discussion tab allowed creators, subscribers, and visitors to post only text-based status updates and replies based on the channel’s Discussion settings. Subscribers and visitors to the channel can like posts and reply.

Erica White
    Participant

Students are motivated by videos and technology, and many are familiar with using the website/application.

adam conklin
    Participant

As a teacher you can create private playlists that students with the private link can watch. You can organize the links in the order you would like them to watch it as well

Carly Kinneary
    Participant

I use YouTube a lot now that we are teaching remotely. I use it to reinforce what I Have taught in class or to preview an upcoming lesson. It is also easier for me to relate math to real life applications by showing students actual footage of how it works in the real world.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 289 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.